Friday, April 11, 2008

Heart Project


After Willa was born I felt extremely tired. I really wanted to do fun stuff with Ren, but I had no energy to do it. Thankfully it was close to Valentine's so we started our heart project. We began to cut, color and and then Ren would plaster the hearts all over the house. I have been wanting to take pictures of this since we did it, but I kept forgetting. I have been meaning to take them down and file them, but I feel such love and good energy when I see them that I can't bring myself to do it yet. Also, Ren has been in to rearranging them and I find that very interesting. Here is a picture from today when she was hard at work setting this arrangement up. David had a brilliant idea to file and date them and then next year plaster them back up and add more every year. I can't wait to see them multiply and also to see her skills increase.

5 Comments:

Blogger Braxton's Blog said...

What a beautiful idea!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool art. Cool artist.I love the pose.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that headband was a brilliant purchase...

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sassssy pose.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

Is this thing on?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home