Friday, March 28, 2008

Lucky Charms

"Hey diddly dee! I have a Pot o' Gold for thee!"

"I bet you would like to find my Pot o' Gold Luva!"
Ren was directing this photo shoot and wanted Luva in there to show case her fine hat too.

Big Sister: "Geesh."
Little Sister: "Follow me to the wee rainbow!"


This hat is actually a Christmas ornament. Weird? Yes, but Ren LOVES it and couldn't wait for Willa to be born so that she could slap it on her. She makes a pretty cute wee leprechaun.

4 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

oh. So cute! I loved that hat on the baby. (Message from Anna)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Torey said...

Thanks Anna! We love it too!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

Come on, my friend, with your 24/7 at home schedule you should be posting every day!

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute.... love that double chin..
and love that ren is arranging these photo shoots...
you can tell she's thinkin... "man, I'm good at this.."

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home