Answers
Last time I blogged I was a little sad to say the least, but within hours God answered many of your prayers for me. Thank you so much for your comments and loving words. I felt lifted up by your concern and love.
David was running around the day I wrote the blog. He was bidding on a job to remodel some one's market. Looking for a junker car to get us by (friends it had a hole in the floorboard......yikes!) and taking care of paper work. I didn't want to burden him by saying anything whiny and unhelpful to add to all he was doing already. Instead, I whined to you all. This is what happened after writing my post.
One of our friends offered to let us use his car for 10 days while he is on vacation in California and then Grandma and Grandpa P. received an inheritance which they are sharing a portion with us so that we can get a reliable car.
David walked into the girls room as I was changing yet another poopie diaper of Willa's and said that he had just talked to his dad and that his parents said to start looking for a good car. I was a bit speechless. I just kept saying, "I can't believe it. Can you you believe it?"
He couldn't believe it either.
It is humbling.
We are now on the hunt for a reliable car.
God is great.
I am really thankful and amazed that God gave us such amazing family and friends.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
David was running around the day I wrote the blog. He was bidding on a job to remodel some one's market. Looking for a junker car to get us by (friends it had a hole in the floorboard......yikes!) and taking care of paper work. I didn't want to burden him by saying anything whiny and unhelpful to add to all he was doing already. Instead, I whined to you all. This is what happened after writing my post.
One of our friends offered to let us use his car for 10 days while he is on vacation in California and then Grandma and Grandpa P. received an inheritance which they are sharing a portion with us so that we can get a reliable car.
David walked into the girls room as I was changing yet another poopie diaper of Willa's and said that he had just talked to his dad and that his parents said to start looking for a good car. I was a bit speechless. I just kept saying, "I can't believe it. Can you you believe it?"
He couldn't believe it either.
It is humbling.
We are now on the hunt for a reliable car.
God is great.
I am really thankful and amazed that God gave us such amazing family and friends.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home