
This is what started the minis. Ren snuggled Luva in by Willa and then said, "Awe, Mama, you should take a picture." "That's so sweet."

I told Ren to get down there too.

She was making such silly faces. I finally said, "Will you please make a sweet face?" She instantly put her hand up to her face and there you have it. Sweet face. I love to see them holding hands.
7 Comments:
Sweet face,sweet picture.
p.s.grandp p. is anonymous. He [me] does not know how to navigate around this blog stuff. What is a url?
dad listen this is what you need to do...
1. decode those squiggly little letters to the right .
2. Click on the Name/URL, once you click the circle will turn blue and that means it has been selected.
3. then you get to type you name (grandpa P) in the little box that pops that says Name leave the URL blank.
4. Click Publish comment.
I believe you in you, and believe you can conquer this crazy blog stuff
i did it wow!
sorry for for the spelling now i need to learn to type.
see.. good job.
awww!!! willa looks so adorable!! hey starrystarryp!! watch for a sweet surprise!! this is christopher!!
Post a Comment
<< Home