Willa asked me to take her picture after she made this...elephant? At least that's what I remember her calling it.
Oh yeah, that's DEFINITELY an elephant. Silly me.
Ren and I started collaborating on chalking together. She would pick out the design and colors and I would trace it out and we would both color it in the lines.
We felt pretty cool.
Eden came over a few days later when Ren was at school and she and I made this addition.
Forts.
Binking.
One of her best buddies that happened into the chalking.
It's lumpy its wrinkly and its grey,it must be an elephant,I agree.The side walk drawings,wow!what a great piece of street art.Not only are my grandaughters great artist the are also darn cute [parents arn't bad either]Thanks for the great pictures. Hope to see you all soon.
3 Comments:
thank you!!!! i love them! the chalk art is awesome!
It's lumpy its wrinkly and its grey,it must be an elephant,I agree.The side walk drawings,wow!what a great piece of street art.Not only are my grandaughters great artist the are also darn cute [parents arn't bad either]Thanks for the great pictures. Hope to see you all soon.
is ren learning west side gangsta signs?
Post a Comment
<< Home