Friday, March 05, 2010

This and That...Since Having a Dead Computer.

Ren will ask me every once in a while if I will take a picture of some creation she has made. She knows with Willa, as her living Godzilla that it's not long before it will be destroyed.


This is one of the reasons why I haven't wanted to get Ren a doll house besides a lack of space in our home right now.
I took these pictures myself, because I think she creates the coolest worlds.






Look at that cotton candy morning hair.



Forts, forts and more forts!





I love this dress and I love this headband and I finally got Willa to wear them both at the same time!








I don't normally flash my undies on the world wide web, but this was too funny not too.
I was folding laundry downstairs and had taken up the folded towels to put away when I turned and saw this girl.


She knew she was so funny!
Obviously my underwear had gotten lost in the towel pile and Wizz found it.

Proud Canadians!


2 Comments:

Anonymous grandpa p. said...

Hallelujah. Great to see the peanut gallery is back.Love the pictures.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Tanner said...

Godzilla looks innocent and pretty cute. Nice to see you back in action.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home