posted by Torey at 11:03 PM
that's rad
devon just asked "is this willa all growed up?"
She's smiling because she knows she looks good.
Trying to hug her without a treaty is the quickest way to turn that smile upside down.Just stand back (several feet and NEVER between her and Mama!) and admire the beauty.
OK, looking at this again I laughed out loud. I hope they never take her back.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
that's rad
devon just asked "is this willa all growed up?"
She's smiling because she knows she looks good.
Trying to hug her without a treaty is the quickest way to turn that smile upside down.
Just stand back (several feet and NEVER between her and Mama!) and admire the beauty.
OK, looking at this again I laughed out loud. I hope they never take her back.
Post a Comment
<< Home