Monday, September 14, 2009

Why did the chicken cross the road?

because wouldn't you if you looked this cute?
This was Ren's first Halloween costume. Aunt Alli bought it for Ren and she wore it for two years in a row! Allison says it's the best 19.99 she has spent. Unlike Ren who hated to put it on and only did by bribery. Willa on the other hand loves to put it on and then will keep it on for an hour.




More to come October 31st!

9 Comments:

Anonymous grandpa p. said...

That has to be the cutest chicken mcnuget ever.

7:37 PM  
Anonymous dax said...

another set of photos where Willa has food in her mitts or mouth. At least the bink isn't in her mouth along with the cookies as it usually works.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Brynn said...

she is so cute!!!! we are having a "halloween dress-up" party at the bowling alley for the girls' birthdays, wish your little ones lived close and could come!!!! I keep up with Alison and your blogs, I think our girlies could have some good times together.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Torey said...

Brynn, I'm sure our girlies will have fun at Christmas! I can't wait to see you, Kevin and the girls.
Dax, Willa won't let you down when it comes to pictures with her eating :)

9:36 AM  
Anonymous allison said...

oh my.. that kid is a ham, i love it.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is uber cuteness for sure!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

She HAS to wear this on Thursday.

I want to dip her hot sauce and eat her up...of course she's already pretty spicy.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous grandpa p. said...

Torey before you send Willa over to alison I would like you to have her clarify exactly what her intentions are.I'm a little concerned. dipping her in hot sauce?

10:30 PM  
Anonymous allison said...

dad, you're funny.....

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home