Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First Lake Day 2009

We were invited by a friend to his lake cabin. It was such a gorgeous day!
I started taking these pictures, because I asked Willa if she wanted me to take her picture and she said, "Yesh!" I hopped to it and then she started posing. Every time before I would take a shot I would ask her if she wanted me to take another and she would smile and say, "Yesh!"






America's Next Top Wizzle.

Cake had a sleepover and Ren had invited her to this lake affair without knowing that she wasn't coming. We brought her along and I'm so glad that we did, because they were barely out of the water the whole time.

Weird cocoon on Cake's life jacket.

Can you tell how much Ren loved it?




2 Comments:

Anonymous grandpa p. said...

Wow! This girl is a natural. I love the poses.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous allison said...

beautiful girls, posing pros... i'm wondering though if Eden could have maybe used a few more bandages, to really work that tough girl angle.. :)

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home