
Ren got dressed this morning and when I was picking out Willa's outfit she saw this and wanted to match with the Shniz.
I thought maybe I should take her picture.

The other day Willa found Ren's heart necklace and was "Beesh! Beesh!" Beeshing as we say (or "please" as some other odd folks say) to put it on. Ren tried to help, but didn't realize not to put it up over Wizzie's head AND hood. We thought she looked like a little duck.
7 Comments:
now if that Willa grin in the first picture isn't cute I don't know what is.
Makes me laugh every time I see those teeth.
Wow! Willa doesn't look like a baby anymore! Too cute!
wiz is looking so grown up!
that ano was me
I agree these are cute girls. However back to your earlier blog regarding field day {known as sports day in Canada]is that "Field Day Crasher" yelling explatives at the ref for a bad call, and is that the same cute girl with that sweet smile in Random Shot?
Awe, thanks for all the comments everyone!
yeah, the top picture they both really "gave her."
Post a Comment
<< Home