posted by Torey at 9:38 PM
The matching outfits bring back memories of my childhood. My sister and I always wore matching outfits. I just wore the pants version.
i'd like to see you in a pant version of that dress... did you take turns?... some pink and pretty outfits and some more blue and brown?
the girls are adorable,but with allisons remarks about the pants we should be thankfull that there was a pant version.
hey dad...did you know i was responding to dax's comments?
All your comments are cracking me up. Please keep up the good work.
oh i see.. i get it now dad... yes we are grateful that dax did get to wear the pants version...wasn't there a promise of more to come??
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
The matching outfits bring back memories of my childhood. My sister and I always wore matching outfits. I just wore the pants version.
i'd like to see you in a pant version of that dress... did you take turns?... some pink and pretty outfits and some more blue and brown?
the girls are adorable,but with allisons remarks about the pants we should be thankfull that there was a pant version.
hey dad...did you know i was responding to dax's comments?
All your comments are cracking me up. Please keep up the good work.
oh i see.. i get it now dad... yes we are grateful that dax did get to wear the pants version...
wasn't there a promise of more to come??
Post a Comment
<< Home