Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Vancouver Summer 2009

This was our second day in Vancouver.
The girls had so much fun in these little pools.








Then they hopped into Grandma and Grandpa P's spa tub. They loved the bubbles.




A few days later we were off to the PNE. This is an annual fair in Vancouver that David and Allison have been going to since they were kids.

Canada's Next Top Papa...


...and brother-in-law and sister.

Aunt Alli and the girls checking farm animals.


Sitting down for the SuperDogs show!
Cotton candy and tons of dogs doing tricks. What more does she need?







David bought Ren this little butterfly clip at the fair and she received it in a fancy bag. Joy.




Willa, Zara, Devon and Ren.
I need a picture of Kai! It's a tragedy that I don't have a picture of him in my camera! Uncle Dax. Hook me up.


Here is Ren and Willa getting peds and mans from Aunt Alli. This nail polish had sparkles with hearts floating inside. Sweet little Devon is standing by keeping close tabs on Rennie. He has a bit of a crush on her. It was so sweet. I hope he enjoys seeing himself here on TPG!






Little Zara.

Awe baby Coen.

Look at that gorgeous paw on that apple.

Cuddles.



The day after the wedding we had fun checking out Whistler a little bit. This is a little play land area that Aunt Alli, David and I went to with Ren.
We all went on a luge track down part of a mountain and then Ren did this Trapezy. She loved it and was very brave!











Ren made this exquisite ring for Aunt Alli as a wedding present seconds after she found out about the engagement. So, I feel like I deserve a round of applause that not only did I hang on to this creation for about 7 months, BUT also remembered to BRING it to Canada!
Thank you.

Classic Willa look.


Here is Melissa sitting with the girls and her son, Devon. They were gorging on Fruity Pebbles. Willa was actually cleaning the floor. No, I'm not proud and yes, I am sad that I forgot to take pictures of it, because I was laughing too hard.

We stopped at a little souvenier shop on the ride home. Ren bought a little jade butterfly pendant.

In the Vancouver airport they have these massive bears and Ren loves them. This year Wizzle was old enough to appreciate them too. She kept calling out, "Teddy! Teddy!"

'By the end of our trip we have no standards flying with Willa. "Sure, sit on the floor. No problem just be quiet." I will just sit in my scrunched seat praying that I don't remember any past Datelines to make me vomit.


Gorgeous.
Hopefully, I'll have some pictures up from the wedding soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home