Fantastic ,beautiful. I wish I was in Rens class, the boys and girls are very lucky to get those beautiful valentines. Ren is a great heart artist. Jim Dine eat your heart out.
Oh Dad... Just for fun I googled Jim Dine and buddda boom budda bing, out popped a modern artist.. I laughed out loud.. who would a thunk it? you even know a modern artist that paints hearts...that's too funny.:)
Anywho I agree... those are a lucky bunch of kids, i wish I were in that class too!
nice job Rennie, great art making! keep up the good work!
3 Comments:
Fantastic ,beautiful. I wish I was in Rens class, the boys and girls are very lucky to get those beautiful valentines. Ren is a great heart artist. Jim Dine eat your heart out.
Oh Dad... Just for fun I googled Jim Dine and buddda boom budda bing, out popped a modern artist.. I laughed out loud.. who would a thunk it? you even know a modern artist that paints hearts...that's too funny.:)
Anywho I agree... those are a lucky bunch of kids, i wish I were in that class too!
nice job Rennie, great art making! keep up the good work!
absolutely precious!
Post a Comment
<< Home