Saturday, January 05, 2008

Legumes Gone Wild!

Uncle Tanner left today. Today is also my due date and so we assumed that I would go into labor seconds after he got on the plane. Alas, it is 11:45pm and no contractions in sight.



I told Ren that Uncle Tanner was going back to California and she said, "Oh, I don't want him to go. It's much more fun with Uncle Tanner here." Fly safe Uncle Tanner!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was praying for you all night, i was sure you were in labor. it is nice to see pictures of tanner, he looks great. hang in there, you'll do great with the labor.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks.
I am so tired and ready!
Thank you for the cards! I absolutely LOVE them!

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wild, yes. biting, gouging, scratching and pinching just for starters. i like the action shots, but they do not fully convey the truly feral nature of the legumes.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like I've been eclipsed yet again and Tanner has regained the coveted "fun uncle" (not, repeat, NOT to be confused with "funny uncle") title - son of a bitch!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home