Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Time!



Christmas Eve at Grandma W's house! Tanner didn't fly in until late Christmas morning. I love having my brothers here.

Silly Legumes.

Gorgeous girls.
My mom has these ornaments that actually make music. The kids love them.


I was out and about with the Legumes and Ren is very very very into everything princess. I saw these hideous boxed princess outfits and the girls went bonkers and picked out their favorite one. I instantly called my mom who had not yet picked out their Christmas presents.

They felt fantastic. Can you tell?




Did I mention gorgeous?


CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!!!




Grandma and Grandpa P. got P2 a cute outfit. David wanted me to check to see if it would fit her.



We were lucky ducks and got to have Uncle Nathan crash at our house.





This is the remote that goes to our tv that has been passed down through the family, but had lost the remote until NOW!!!!



We moved the party to my sister and Paul's house.
Did I mention that I am very ready to have this baby????

Ren and Eden both received Webkinz as Christmas presents. The Wauwau's name is "Mint of the Ocean" or "Minty" for short and Ren's Pink poodle's name is "Pink Sally."

David showcasing his new shirt.


Christopher and Lydia got the Wii this year. Pictures actually couldn't capture the joy and amazement in this kid.


Catatonic.



Birdie is a big fan of HSM and this is the Wii version.




Happy Holidays!








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for those, they were a treat. i loved the picture with dave and the remote, it made me laugh.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home