Thursday, November 01, 2007

Trunk or Treat 2007!

All I can say is that some costumes were missing and so we needed to improvise quickly!!
We have a punk, a diva and two princesses.
They knew they had it goin on!

I loved Paul sporting the scottish hat that my aunt had bought Christopher when he was a toddler.

Little Princess

As a punk this was Christophers double gun signature pose through the night.


Lyd wanted to be a Diva again this year and I think it's so that she could wear this coat again. Who can blame her, she's fabulous.




I needed to get my picture taken with my girl.

Alison wanted a picture with her girls too and Ren saddled up to Alison. I tried to get her to move, but there was no budging her.


Alison and the beautiful Bird.

We decided to get a picture of all of us girls.

I can't look at this without laughing. What amazing and funny girls and there's another on the way!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these great pictures deserve at least one comment. I love them torey you look great one picture isaw your mom in your face. and of course my beautifull peanut is as lovely as always. thanks for the blogs i visit them a lot.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home