Here are the results!
posted by Torey at 9:45 AM
i love it!!.. i've played it about 20 times already.... the jam on the forehead is a nice touch!
Thanks!!!!I feel like such a cool tech nerd! I know that most normal people know how to stream video, but for me it felt really slick.
congrats you guys! i bet ren is so happy it's a girl, she's going to be such an awesome big sister. those photos are amazing...unbelievable, aren't they?
congrats you guys!!! crazy pictures...cant wait to meet her and to see you all soon.
I just wish Ren was more excited.
I love it when we're able to get "allison" "ali" and "alison" in one comment sequence.Sometimes I comment just to make it complete.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
i love it!!.. i've played it about 20 times already.... the jam on the forehead is a nice touch!
Thanks!!!!
I feel like such a cool tech nerd! I know that most normal people know how to stream video, but for me it felt really slick.
congrats you guys! i bet ren is so happy it's a girl, she's going to be such an awesome big sister. those photos are amazing...unbelievable, aren't they?
congrats you guys!!! crazy pictures...cant wait to meet her and to see you all soon.
I just wish Ren was more excited.
I love it when we're able to get "allison" "ali" and "alison" in one comment sequence.
Sometimes I comment just to make it complete.
Post a Comment
<< Home