
This was taken this past Sunday. Ren broke into 4 with a bang and............
a bike.

She took a spin in the house. Well, not neccessarily a spin per say, but she sat on it and wobbled the steering wheel as I pushed her through our downstairs.

Getting ready for breakfast in her balloon chair of honor.
I was so giddy that we actually got a family picture taken that I needed to put both of them in.
I'm not positive, but I think this birthday girl is busting at the seams. What do you think?
Grandma and Grandpa P.
After church we headed to her cousins house for a pool birthday party bash! Paul was in a really retarded mood, which I always appreciate.

Of course Jack got a party hat too.

Nice.
Once again, more party retardedness from Paul. Bravo.
Opening presents.
(I prefer Disney Princess as seen in photo.)

Ren is blowing on a good ole whistle lollipop. I loved them when I was a kid. Note to self....the whistles are obnoxious.

A birthday boquet of cookies hand decorated and licked by these lovely ladies the day before.



Happy Birthday big girl! We love you!
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday Ren! Wish I could have been there...looks like you had a great day!
happy birthday ren!
finally some new pictures of you guys.
i love the family photo. the new doors on the house look very nice, nice and bright. make sure you keep up with the renovation pictures, we love to see the progress.
I'm glad you like the pictures!
I will give you some updated pictures of the house again soon!
OK, I've grown so accustomed to Photo Booth's mirror that it was strange to see my home straight on with a camera.
I love the big bike picture!!! maybe we can take it for a spin outside when i come visit instead of the livingroom...
nice job with the cookie bouquet!
Post a Comment
<< Home