Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Jig is up!

For any of you that don't know this is Puppy AND Puppy. Puppy's new name is Hope. We're all maturing here. We have kept the fact that there are two a secret for going on three and a half years. Not bad. Today while at her cousins there was a bit of a mix up on where Hope was, we thought it had been left at my mom's house. Alas, it was at the cousins along with Ren AND the other Hope.

I decided to come clean and explain it all and surprisingly she agrees that it's a good idea. The girl can respect us wanting to supply her with that sweet smelling drag off the ear when she's really hankering for a sniff.
I let her decide who would get incarcerated while the other roamed free and she had to do a sniff test and then wanted it confirmed by me holding up an ear with the look of a wine snob not being completely happy with that first sniff. Thankfully, the next sniff had a well rounded, yet bold flavor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this day has arrived!! I opened up the blog this morning and my heart skipped a beat... it's still beating a little faster.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home