Thursday, June 07, 2007

Danger One!

Ren is crashing in our room while my brother is in town. She asked if she could wear a pair of my socks to bed and I said, yes. These are the ones she picked.


She said, "Do you know what I look like?"


"No what?" I said.


"A Danger One!" She yelled.


"You mean a super hero?" She plays super heros with her cousins.


"No, a DANGER ONE!"


"What's a Danger One?" I ask.


"A Danger One helps get the bad guys!!"


"OOOOh, you definitely look like a danger one! Let me go get my camera and take a picture of you."


I came back with my camera and she proudly posed and said,


"I'm going to smile like a big sister."


Well done.



3 Comments:

Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

Whoa.

Whoa.

That is a big sister.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she definitely looks like a big sister...

and i bet nobody could get by those socks...

7:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i want to paint those legs

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home