Day at the Park
What is up with these silly Legumes?
Eden was a little sad and I found her sulking about the fact that Ren loved the speed and spinning and her realizing that she REALLY didn't. We talked about how God made both of them and created two amazing girls that aren't identical, but brilliant and fantastic. It seemed to do the trick. I explained that her mommy and I aren't exactly the same and we're sisters. She said, "Yup, and Ren and I will be sisters when we get bigger!" Then with a hop in her step went off as I started to call after her about the whole family tree thing.......oh well, sisters or not they love eachother deeply. What a blessing.

6 Comments:
I love the picture of the two of them posin' for the camera. It looks like Eden is saying,
" What you lookin' at?"
and Ren is saying
"That's right, you mess with me you mess with her."
Allison,
YES! I totally agree. They're hilarious.
You know, Millenium Park is a phantom park for me. I know I live near it, and even tried to find it by following the signs, but no luck. I must not be part of the secret society. Can you enlighten me sometime?
the picture of ren on the swing is great,eyes closed and a look of pure bliss.
I showed the girls these pictures and asked Eden what she was thinking in the "tough" picture and she said, "I was thinking, 'Flowers are everywhere!'"
Dan, it's super close and very open and pretty.
I will enlighten you my friend.
Post a Comment
<< Home