Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

This card was sent from Ren's aunt and came filled with some stickers and ruboff tattoo's for Ren AND Eden. I came into the room and here were the Legumes. I grabbed my camera quickly and they were happy to reinact. When I asked them why they were doing this Eden said, "cause it's ours and we love it so much." Ren said, "because I liktedit."
I likted these girls.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! That picture totally made my day!! that's about the best reaction you could imagine from a card...

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you would like it. The Legumes don't hide their feelings.

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

got any pics with their tatoos?

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allison,
No, not yet, but I should investigate...... where exactly they put the tattoos.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i speak on behalf of all of us..
We want more Legumes!!!
:)

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home