The other day my friend came by to have a lesson and asked if she could bring her new baby puppy who is three months old. I said, "yes please!" Here is Obi-Won with Ren. He is such a sweetie pie. I love his ears. Ren loved his visit.
I love this picture. His little tail was taking Ren out.
Allison, David just explained to me who Shep was and he says that he used to just sit with his arm around the dog and talk and talk to him. He also told me how he would have to tell it to not follow him to school.It doesn't surprise me that it was a herding dog. I bet he looked adorable.
6 Comments:
the last picture reminds me of dave and shep...
that is so sweet
hi aLLison.
Allison,
David just explained to me who Shep was and he says that he used to just sit with his arm around the dog and talk and talk to him. He also told me how he would have to tell it to not follow him to school.It doesn't surprise me that it was a herding dog. I bet he looked adorable.
Hi Torey Dave and Ren, Al gave me this address to look you all up at. Ren is getting so big! your house looks great. miss you guys...love Sarah
Sarah!
Thanks for stopping by!
We miss you too!
Post a Comment
<< Home