Friday, February 18, 2011

Sick Days 2011

My little studio has been closed down since Willa started projectile vomiting at 12am Monday night.
Today is the first day that she has not puked and I knew that I might be able to teach two lessons until...

This little sweetie came into my room at 4am telling me that she was going to puke.
Oh and she did.

Now this one is realizing that she is used to gallivanting all over the greater GR area with Grammy Wolfie and is a tad bored, but far from being capable of doing anything about it physically, which unfortunately means she's whiny.

I think this picture can fill in all the blanks that I don't have the energy to tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

You need to get whatever that snowman's got.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Torey said...

Haha! Yes, indeed I do.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home