Sunday, January 23, 2011

Willa Is 3!

This girl decorated each and everyone of these cupcakes.
Blogger is going wacko so the order of these photos is totally screwed up, but pretty self explanatory. Yes, that was a joke.
Don't worry Canadians you're gifts were shot with video, so more video uploads to come!



Love it.



I love a classic boquet of balloons at the girls birthdays. I also had the idea of making these little creatures. We all made them together.


I love all her action shot poses.


Willa was telling strangers, "I'M GOING TO HAVE A TOWER OF CUPCAKES!" Of course no one could understand what she was saying, but she knew. Oh, she knew.

Beautiful Cousins.


Sweet sisters. Ren gave Willa her very first Zhu Zhu Pet.





She is hugging the sleeping bag that she just opened.






WE LOVE YOU WILLA ZANE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home