The funniest thing is that she pulled that chair over to the window to look out the window at the snow and then said, "Mama, peecture!" So, I said, oh you want me to take your picture?" Yes, was the response. I saw this as an opportunity to document her singing Finkle Finkle. Since I know it will soon turn into Twinkle.
5 Comments:
oh my gosh, that's the cutest thing i've ever seen.
The funniest thing is that she pulled that chair over to the window to look out the window at the snow and then said, "Mama, peecture!" So, I said, oh you want me to take your picture?" Yes, was the response. I saw this as an opportunity to document her singing Finkle Finkle. Since I know it will soon turn into Twinkle.
This little song brightened up my day. That was precious.
She is getting so freekin' big way too fast!
i watch these videos daily.... i love the way her mouth moves with each syllable... so cute...
Z is officially my favourite letter...
Post a Comment
<< Home