
We had Thanksgiving at my house this year and it was great to host the event.
I realized at the last minute when I was setting the table that I don't actually own any linens for the table to make it festive and pretty. I had an idea to ask David to draw some cartoon place mats for the Legumes and then thought again and asked if he would make one for everyone.
I LOVED them.












As always.

Wizzle enjoying the turkey.

Handsome C. Riley

Alright, this right here is a little photo shoot that Willa had Lydia and Alison (photographer) dying laughing.
Every time Alison picked up the camera Willa would pop open her mouth and "pose."
Hilarious.

In between photos Willa would relax and then say,

"ALI, ADEN!"

"ALI, ADEN!"

"ALI, ADEN!"

"ALI, ADEN!"

"ALI, ADEN!"

"ALI, ADEN!"

Eden, crossed arm waiting, waiting, waiting for the right color icing.






David rarely has sugar. We were making fun of him for having two whole pieces of pie that probably put him into a sugar comma.

CSI West-side Gingerbread House.






1 Comments:
that's about the funniest thing i have ever seen....
Post a Comment
<< Home