Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Heeeerrrreeeeessss Willa!

This is a dress that Birdie wore quite a bit and Alison has very fond memories of it. When I told her Willa was wearing it today she was pretty bummed not to see her in it. Hopefully, this will tide you over.

6 Comments:

Blogger Alison Hodgson said...

It's not the same as squeezing the plump legs, but it's a start. Wizzie Doo!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Torey said...

Well, you'll see her plump legs tomorrow!

9:11 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Look at the Wizzle! I need a little Wizzle love!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks a bit like a midget in this picture....A cute midget though!!
She will grow into the dress soon though I bet. I am getting so excited to see you guys!! It is so close!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Torey said...

I know we can't wait to see you!!!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Christopher said...

aunt torey i've updated my blog!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home