
This is our office closet that Grandpa P. made for us God Bless Him!
Well, it has also become one of Ren's favorite clubhouses as you can see.
I told her that I wanted to take her picture and she was happy to pose.

I love her little sticky note pictures that she has hung to make her new clubhouse more homey.
She asked us if she could sleep in there for a special treat some night soon. David and I laughed and then said, "Well, maybe as a special treat."
9 Comments:
As I mentioned, I am going to try to lure Grandpa P. over to our place with coffee cake and issues of The Banner. My hope is that if I leave tools and materials at hand, he'll go on instinct and install shelves for me, thinking he's at your place.
P.S. Cute kid.
I'm glad the closet desk is multifunctional. Great fort. My dads desk used to be my fort when i was Rens age
You could try the coffee cake it might work. by the way i'm a coffee cake connoisseur.
I will definitely try it! :) I think I could get Dan on my team.
That would be, Alison of course.
If computers are so great how come the smiley faces are always side ways.
First of all that fort looks very cozy... maybe I'll sleep there next time I visit for a special treat.
and secondly thanks for bringing that important observation to our attention Dad.
I think you left us all with something to think about.
Allison, I snorted, reading your comment because I heard your voice soooo clearly.
You are all cracking me up. I love the comments. Well done.
Post a Comment
<< Home