Thursday, October 02, 2008

Another Remodel

Here is part of our new investment property that David has been working on all this week.
This is a studio that is attached, but separate from a three bedroom house that we will work on after we have a renter in this space. David is amazing at renovating spaces. This picture above is where David has started to build in a very cool kitchen below. I'm already praying for a great renter.


This is a nice big bathroom that David tiled and is installing a stackable washer/dryer.

The kitchen is on it's way.

These are beautiful concrete counter tops that he just finished yesterday. I love them.
I told David that I'm envious of the kitchen and bathroom in this studio space.

Wizzle who is actually sleeping now so I better go downstairs and exercise before the bubble pops!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is.....WOW!
great job david, are you making the cement counter tops yourself?

8:21 AM  
Blogger Torey said...

Yes, he did them himself. He's amazing.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the place looks so good, dave is so talented the counter tops look great!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

WOw, If I didn't already have a place to live, I would move in here!! Where is it at in case I get sick of my current roommate :-) hee hee

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to help out on this project, but it doesn't look like there is any sledgehammer work to be done.

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home