Friday, September 12, 2008

Unusual Suspects

The girls and I went to the Public Museum with Alison and Christopher on Monday. It was a really fun time. We were cracking ourselves up with Willa here.

Yup, we were still laughing.

Ooh, look at that tough girl.

Well, he's kind of tough. I mean he's definitely scary, but maybe not in that normal convicty sort of way. Christopher always gets a laugh out of me when he makes this ridiculous expression.



This exhibition was called whodunit?
It is an exhibition about a crime and then you follow the process that the professionals go through. It was pretty cool and the kids really liked it.

Here's somebody behind bars.


They had a GR cop car for people to roam around in. I love that C. is always willing to get into the part.





Hmm. Maybe Alison and Paul should think about installing one of these at their ranch.

Oh, sweet freedom!


And sweet sleeper.


I love this kid. They had a classroom set up and we all fell into roll play with C.H. as the professor. I didn't have a seat so I ended up being the bratty class clown and this is a picture I took after C. sent me to the corner and I shook my booty at him while I was there. He of course enjoyed it.








They have this great old carousel that overlooks the river.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home