Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rose Sprinkles

I love these girls so much!

As I type I am having a discussion with Willa saying, "Are you Sprinkles yet?!"

"NO!" I say.

"Mom! I want you to come with me to get all fancied up!" Yells Selena, or Selenie or whomever she is now.

"So what are we going to do when you become Selena and I become Sprinkles?" I say.

"We're gonna do, uh, hang out together and maybe go to a park with my little baby."

I thought I was either Rose or Sprinkles, but Willa corrected me firmly, because apparently my name is Rose Sprinkles. It all gets confusing folks. I think that might be the name of our new band. I pulled out David's guitar in hopes of me starting to strum a little, horribly, whatever it takes. Anyway, I digress the point is that before she decided to get fancied up she was on the couch with the guitar across her lap strumming and I was holding a bird shaped whistle, whistling with passion unabashed.
Then she decided that I kind of stunk at the whistle and moved me on to a childhood toy of mine that spins wheels and makes a tinkling noise that I loved and still do. She was not too fond of that either, but we both loved her voice, lyrics, guitar playing and over all showmanship.
Keep your eyes out for "Rose Sprinkles" new album.

Ren pinned this silky scarf in the middle with a pin and loved the way that it opened like this. These heels and gingham apron were given to her when she was between 3 and 4 years old. She is still jamming her tiny body into both of them.
I have a few funny stories coming soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home