Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sunshine On A Cloudy Day

I was doing something in the other room, but I heard Ren giggling her brains out. Then I came in and saw Wizzie like this. Of course as usual she didn't care.


It has been a gray hot humid day today so, I decided to put the girls in these yummy bright yellow outfits that Aunt Alli P. and Dax got them. I could eat them.

Well, it's been confirmed from the doctor that Willa is doing an excellent job growing. She is in the 75th percentile of weight and is the length of an eighth month old. Not bad. Ren is in the 75th percentile of height and the 25th percentile of weight. She's a tall drink of water.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's cold rainy day in Vancouver.thank you for these great pictures of these beautiful little girls, they brougt me some sunshine on a wet dreary day.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It IS wet and dreary... and COLD!

Thanks for those bursts of sunshine.

GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Torey said...

No problem we're here to help :)

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how willa's name has morphed into wizzie. i think wizzie is so perfect especially when she's in the hat

8:27 AM  
Blogger Torey said...

I know Ali. I think that Wizzie of The Wizzle is one of my best creations. I hope she thinks so too!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home