Ali, thanks that's funny that you said that on this post! She definitely is givin some great work! Alison, oh, eh, ya, um, I'll get right on that...............actually, since we're decorating cookies tomorrow I'll probably have to share it with the Peanut Gallery fans.....enjoy the balcony tunes:)
8 Comments:
i love the peanut's face
sometimes in her expressions, she really does look so much like you torey!
Um you need to get on the blog sister.
Pronto.
And thank you for sitting on my children.
Ali, thanks that's funny that you said that on this post! She definitely is givin some great work!
Alison, oh, eh, ya, um, I'll get right on that...............actually, since we're decorating cookies tomorrow I'll probably have to share it with the Peanut Gallery fans.....enjoy the balcony tunes:)
Aye Aye Captain Eden!
Better keep an eye on your first mate, looks like she's hittin the "lemon water" pretty early.
WHOA!
I have all ali's present in my life right here commenting:)Pretty trippy.
haha.
eden looks pretty tough in that top picture. i don't think i would mess with her.
Tanner,
That's funny! I like to say "KA-POW!" when I look at the last picture of Eden. haha.
She's an angel! Not to say sometimes angels don't need to kick a little ass.
Post a Comment
<< Home